A Texas LLC is the perfect entity for companies that want asset protection without the corporate formalities.
A Texas LLC is:
- Simpler to form
- Easier to manage
- Less complicated taxation
A Texas LLC is the perfect entity for small businesses and companies that don’t want the hassle of corporate formalities. Limited liability companies are simple to form and manage and are easier to manage tax wise. LRAS can form your Texas LLC today.
Why Our LRAS Legal Texas LLC Service is Better:
- We process your Certificate of Formation the day you sign up
- We follow up with the Secretary of State to make sure your filing is processed right
- We have no additional filing fees, hidden fees, or upcharges
- We let you use our commercial address on filings to keep your address private
- We provide Texas registered agent service you can rely on
- We send you regular updates on Franchise Tax Reports and compliance requirements
- We scan your service of process and legal correspondence into your digital account same-day
- We give you access to our database of pre-filled Texas filing forms so you can save money
Our Texas LLC formation package takes care of every aspect of setting up your limited liability company in Texas. We will file your Certificate of Formation with the Secretary of State and follow up to ensure your filing is processed correctly.
The Secretary of State charges $310 to form an LLC. Typical processing is three to five business days.
When you order a Texas LLC formation, we will prepare and file your order the same day. You can also request a customized operating agreement, EIN, meeting minutes, and LLC membership certificates.
Texas LLC Maintenance and Annual Fees
There is not an annual report for Texas LLCs, but a Franchise Tax Report is required each year. An LLC must pay .75% of gross receipts over $1,110,000 (.375% for retailers and wholesalers). The Franchise Tax Report is due every May 15. Failure to file will result in a $50 penalty, as well as a five-percent increase on the tax due. After 30 days, another five-percent increase is added.
Submitted with the Franchise Tax Report is the annual Public Information Report. While no additional fees are assessed for the PIR, it is a lengthy and complex filing.
Texas LLC Formation Service Includes:
- Faster, simpler formation process (sign up in under five minutes)
- Same day processing
- Instant access to online client account
- Easily add future filings from your digital account
- DIY filing guides so you can save money if you want to
- Same day document scans of all your service of process and legal correspondence
- Customized service (you tell us how we can best serve your LLC)
- Real Texas business experts you can call and talk to anytime
How to Order Your Texas LLC
First, sign up for Texas registered agent service. Once you have signed up, you will have instant access to your online client portal. Sign in, and from your account you can order your Texas LLC formation. We take care of the rest!
Our Texas LLC Fee: $605 (includes registered agent and all state fees)