A Texas corporation is the perfect business structure for anyone interested in liability protection, prestige and raising capital.
Texas corporation advantages:
- Greater range of tax benefits
- Stable structure for outside investment
- Instant prestige
A Texas corporation is the preferred entity for companies looking for stability and outside investment. While corporations face “double taxation”, there are far more tax breaks and revenue flexibility with the corporate structure. LRAS can form your Texas corporation today.
Why Our LRAS Texas Incorporation Service is Better:
- We process your Certificate of Formation the day you sign up
- We follow up with the Secretary of State to make sure your filing is processed right
- We have no additional filing fees, hidden fees, or upcharges
- We let you use our commercial address on filings to keep your address private
- We provide Texas registered agent service you can rely on
- We send you regular updates on Franchise Tax Reports and compliance requirements
- We scan your service of process and legal correspondence into your digital account same-day
- We give you access to our database of pre-filled Texas filing forms so you can save money
Our Texas incorporation package manages every aspect of your corporation formation in Texas. We will file your Certificate of Formation with the Secretary of State and follow up to ensure that the filing is processed correctly.
There is a $310 filing fee charged by the Secretary of State to form a Texas corporation. Processing typically takes three to five business days.
Our Texas incorporation service includes same-day preparation and filing of your Certificate of Formation. You can also request customized corporate bylaws, Federal Employer Identification Number, shareholder meeting minutes, and corporate stock certificates.
Texas Corporation Maintenance and Annual Fees
Texas corporations must submit a Franchise Tax Report each year. The franchise tax owed is based upon gross receipts over $1,110,000. Retailers and wholesalers pay .375% tax, and everyone else is assessed at .75%.The report is due on May 15 each year.
As part of the Franchise Tax Report, corporations must submit a Public Information Report. There is no additional fee for the PIR, but it is a lengthy and complicated form.
Texas Incorporation Service Includes:
- Faster, simpler formation process (sign up in under five minutes)
- Same day processing
- Instant access to online client account
- Easily add future filings from your digital account
- DIY filing guides so you can save money if you want to
- Same day document scans of all your service of process and legal correspondence
- Customized service (you tell us how we can best serve your corporation)
- Real Texas business experts you can call and talk to anytime
How to Order Your Texas Corporation
First, sign up for Texas registered agent service. Once you have signed up, you will have instant access to your online client portal. Sign in, and from your account you can order your Texas corporation formation. We take care of the rest!
Our Texas Corporation Fee: $605 (w/registered agent and all state fees)